Pages

Friday, November 18, 2016

Friday Five

1. Little Man decided 4:30 AM was the appropriate time to get up this morning. So yeah, I'm a little tired.

2. We had his first parent-teacher conference today. Yup, you read that right. Parent-teacher conferences for a 1.5 year old. Apparently, daycare does them every six months, which seems like a lot to me. No concerns or issues.

3. Today I parked in my garage for the first time EVER. I drive a pretty small car, and still I felt like I was trying to park a semi. Why are garages so small?

4. Ever since pregnancy, my pits stink. As in, body odor. B.O. Pre-pregnancy I never really had to worry about such things, and I've been hoping that once my body and hormones regulated themselves again it would return to the way it used to be. But alas, I'm starting to fear this is my new norm. So I think I need to start looking for a more effective deodorant and maybe dosing myself with patchouli.

5. I shower six days a week. I've been shampooing and conditioning my hair every time I shower, but we got into a big discussion at work about shampooing your hair and how you're not supposed to do it so often. Of course, this is not new information, but it got me thinking about it again. Two of the woman explained that they still wet their hair when they shower and apply conditioner, which frankly would never have occurred to me. So I tried that last night and I may try to work it in more regularly if I can stand it. I like feeling clean.

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

ha ha ha, sorry, reading your posts always makes me giggle. The hubster, too. Sorry about the early AM, me I'd only been in bed an hour and a half when you got up--insomnia strikes again. But I worked on my novel and Carved on my Christmas blocks.

It annoys me that you can't see the post when yr commenting on it, seems like I was going to say soemthing else, but I forget what.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Cool about getting into the garage in time for winter. We can't park in the garage 'cause it's full of motorcycles.

a/k/a Nadine said...

Hey Mary, you should be able to click on 'Show Original Post' near the top of the comments page to see the post you're commenting on. :-)