Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

My DVR is Gonna be Busy

I love, LOVE, love Christmas movies and shows. In years past I would watch not just the classics but the horrible, cheesy made-for-TV movies that run 24 hours a day. I would go out of my way to ensure I was planted in front of the TV for the biggies like It's a Wonderful Life and A Christmas Carol. But now with so little me time, most of which does not happen to fall during prime time, I've made a list of my favorites to record.



Oddly enough, another favorite, Miracle on 34th Street (the original) was not on the list I used. That must be an oversight, for surely it will be aired at some point. The Santa Clause is another movie I enjoy, but it doesn't quite make the DVR list.

I've already been watching a holiday Elmo video on Youtube with my son and expect we will continue that right through Christmas.

2 comments:

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I've always loved a Mircale on 34th street, probably my favorite. I never see it any more though.

There were a few others I really liked. I don't know the new ones.

a/k/a Nadine said...

I actually own Miracle on 34th Street on DVD, but embarrassingly enough I don't know how to make the DVD player, um, play movies.