Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2007

And so it begins...

In the space of time between when FF got here and brought up the trash can and recycling bin and when I next looked out my front window, someone hit my mailbox and knocked it clean out of the ground. It was no more than half an hour at the most.

I am 100% convinced it was the neighbor across the street. He had been parked on the road with a huge trailer hitched to his mammoth pickup truck. I'm figuring when he backed into his driveway my mailbox took a hit.

How perfect is that? Couldn't I have one frickin' day of homeownership before something needed repair? Just one day?!

1 comment:

BerryBird said...

Wow, that is horrid. I hate those damn monster trucks. A guy parked his behemoth next to me in the garage the other day at enough of a diagonal so the front was aligned properly but the back blocked me in. Uh, thanks.

Is the mailbox something FF thinks he can fix? You might need a post-hole digger.