Pages

Monday, June 18, 2007

Closing Scheduled!!!

The moment we've all been waiting for is finally upon us. This Thursday, June 21 (already considered a good day in these parts) my house will officially become mine. Wha-hoo!!!

I've already spoken to my insurance agent, the mortgage company, and the lawyer's office this morning. Everything is squared away.

I've also made an appointment to get my car inspected, which is totally beside the point, but it does reveal my efficient nature this morning.

To celebrate I had a big bowl of strawberry shortcake for breakfast. I whipped up some biscuits earlier to go with the fresh picked berries. The only thing missing was some whipped cream, but I managed to enjoy it anyway.

Now I must go mow the lawn that will soon be all mine and only mine.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Congrats! Glad it's finally happening!

jo(e) said...

Hurray! And on the Solstice! That must be good luck.

BerryBird said...

Definitely lucky timing!!

BroccoliEater said...

Yay!!! I'm glad you're not going to be hanging fo rmuch longer.

First on the list is killing the lawn with Roundup, right? :)