I have never had this much poison ivy before. Don't get me wrong, I've seen much worse on other people, but dang it sure does itch. I keep hoping that there will be less of it every morning when I wake up. So far, the opposite seems to be true.
This will not make me anxious to tackle any of the remaining PI still thriving in the front garden (and let's not even think about the backyard). I can't leave it though, but I may invest in some of that special poison ivy wash before I attack it again. And I will wear long sleeves. Lesson learned.
It has been taking all of my willpower to not scratch relentlessly throughout meetings the last couple days. After an hour and a half yesterday I caved in and got some looks but too bad. I couldn't take it any longer.
Now I'll probably be even more paranoid about avoiding the PI when I'm hiking. I need to get a packet of those alcohol wipes to keep in the car to clean up both myself and the dog.